Global Auto Parts & Accessories Marketplace
Home » Product Directory » Braking System » Brake Disc »

Brake Disc

Quick Details

  • OE Experience:

    No

Product Name:Brake Disc

Brake Disc

Application

Honda

Product Description:

Auto Part - Brake Disc mechanical properties
1) Tensile strength: 210Mpa
2) Hardness: HB187 - 241
3) Statement of graphite: 90% of the graphite is lamella, with a remainder of no more than 10%, lamella graphite is mostly is type "A"
4) Length of graphite: According to ASTM A247 4 grade - 5 grade

5) Pearlite: More than 90% .
6)Size: 236*41*20

Send your message to this supplier:

logo Ms. Qin Qian
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.

Supplier Details

Shanghai Kowin Automotive Components Co. , Ltd.

Diamond Member
Market Type: After Market 
Business Type: Trading Company
Main Product: Wiper, Chery

You May Like:

Brake Disc HYUNDAILANTRA II OEM 5171217000 Application: HYUNDAISANTA Fé ...
OEM No: 58101-2 ...
Leading Manufacturer Of High Performance Brake Dis ... Application: car
OEM No: OEM Sta ...
Brake Discs for Honda 03 Accord Application: Honda
SAIC P410110003 BRAKE DISK Application: SAIC
OEM No: P410110 ...
Brake Disc Brake Rotor Aimco 47201-12680 Toyota Application: Toyota
OEM No: 47201-1 ...
TOP QUALITY IVECO DAILY BRAKE DISC 8584182 Application: IVECO DAILY
OEM No: 8584182
HYUNDA H100 BRAKE DISC 58129-44010 Application: Auto Brake Disc ...
OEM No: Auto Br ...
Geely Chassis Parts MK-1-2 Brake Disc Application: Geely
Didn't find what you are looking for?
Please send us Your Search Requirement, or you can Post a Buying Lead,
suppliers may contact you actively.

Send Message